Empire Earth II Full Serial has several new gameplay features from the original gameplay of Empire Earth, such as the Picture-in-Picture window, a small window within the game interface which allows the player to control activities such as unit and building construction. The Citizen Manager can be configured to tell a citizen what to do if they have no set task, and the Diplomacy System allows the player to make tributes and manage alliances and wars with other players. The War Planner is another new addition, which is a map of the game that the player can display and use to coordinate attacks with allies. The crown system grants strategic bonuses to players who are first to master an epoch's military, economic, or imperial paths at the cost of losing a faster age progression. Weather, another new feature, changes over time on the map and affects the look of the map and performance of units and, in the case of airplanes in thunderstorms, hit points.
Besides campaigns and special scenarios, there is also a skirmish mode where the player can play against a computer player. The player can also play against other human players, however, the common EULA clause that each player needs his own copy of the game is actually enforced, even for LAN games. Unlike campaigns or scenarios, the winning conditions never change. There are eight different game modes in skirmish mode, which can also be played in Multiplayer. The multiplayer servers were taken offline on 1 November 2008, after which players can only play through local area network.
There are 15 epochs in the game, each representing a part of history. As the player advances through the epochs, new and improved units and structures become available. Some of the epochs in EE2 are identical to their counterparts in the original Empire Earth—one exception is that EE2 does not allow players to expand their empires into space. The epochs are the Stone Age, Copper Age, Bronze Age, Iron Age, Dark Ages, Middle Ages, Renaissance, Imperial Age, Enlightenment Age, Industrial Age, Modern Age, Atomic Age, Digital Age, Genetic Age and Synthetic Age.
Before buildings and units can be made or created, resources must be gathered. There are two kinds of resources: main resources and special resources. The main resources are available in all epochs and they are food, wood, gold, and stone. To collect resources, a citizen (or a band of citizens) is selected, and are directed to a resource. The citizens thus begin harvesting it. (wikipedia)
- A Battle for the Ages - Relive more than 10,000 years of history as you lead one of 14 different civilizations spanning 3 distinct campaigns that feature all-new units, powers and leaders under your control.
- Advanced Opposition - Challenge an all-new reactive and dynamic artificial intelligence system that will adapt to your every move and test the limits of your strategic warfare knowledge.
- Enhanced Environmental Realism - Adapt to ever-changing weather conditions and constantly revolving seasons that will impact your civilization's growth and necessitate new tactical initiatives.
- Revolutionary Multiplayer - Engage your opponents over a LAN or the internet within nine types of games featuring improved tournament support, multiplayer co-operative scenarios and all-new features including a new reward system for demonstrating superior military, economic, and empire-expanding strategies and a tactical planning map to coordinate efforts with your team.
- Improved Management Systems - Simplify your resource management with an advanced Picture-in-Picture (PIP) system that will allow you to maintain distinct control over various regions of your civilization in real-time. That, along with the all-new citizen manager system and revamped research system, will alleviate the need to micro-manage your civilization during the heat of battle.
System Requirements :
- Processor Min : Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.2 Ghz
- RAM : 1 GB Or Higer
- VGA Memory : 128 Mb Or Higer
- DirectX : Versi 9.0c Or Higer ( See DirectX All Version for Windows )
- HDD : 1 Gb Free Spase
How To Download File :
Click on Show :